LAGOS diamonds are crafted using the highest quality natural stones available. Diamonds are a hard stone, but not indestructible. Diamonds may chip or scratch if not handled properly. Special attention is required in the care, cleaning and storage of diamond jewelry.
Diamonds may build-up residue from daily wear. Maintain your jewelry using the LAGOS Cleaners. Place your jewelry in the solution and brush lightly. Rinse under cool water and repeat as needed. Gently buff with soft cloth to dry. Be sure your piece is thoroughly dry before storing.
Store your diamond jewelry in a LAGOS pouch to avoid it coming in contact with other jewelry and eliminate dust or surface residue.
For optimum diamond jewelry care – remember these key rules:
- Regularly inspect your diamond jewelry to ensure a secure setting.
- Remove diamond rings before washing your hands.
- Do not apply lotion, make-up, or hair products while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid extreme temperatures in your LAGOS diamond jewelry.
- Do not place diamond jewelry in an ultrasonic cleaner as this may cause the diamonds to become loose. Do not steam clean diamonds.
- Avoid using any abrasive or any household cleaners while wearing your diamond jewelry. Do not rub diamonds with an abrasive cloth.
For a minimal fee, you can send your LAGOS diamond jewelry for a professional cleaning.
Please email customercare@LAGOS.com with any questions.